We are pleased to offer this 1865 Ferrari 330 GT 2+2 Chassis 7761
This may be the nicest 330 GT 2+2 in the world.
Extremely Well Documented ownership history
This car is a multiple platinum award winner at the national level including wins at Concours Italiano and Cavallino.
- Extremely well documented ownership history.
- Multiple award winning restoration.
- Multiple FCA platinum, Coppa Bella Machina and other awards.
- Documented by Ferrari Historian Marcel Massini.
- Classiche Certified.
- One of 460 Single headlight series II examples.
- Includes handbooks and tool roll.
- 4.0 liter Columbo V12 upgraded to 5.0 Columbo V12.
- Last sold at Pebble Beach 2018. Only 973 KLM since restoration.
Price: $365,000 <- click to see if it is still available
More info: Click here for more information
Originally listed on January 29, 2021. Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Seller's other items: amg_usa
Location: Boca Raton, Florida, United States