We were instructed to completely disassemble all components, recommission and make ready for everyday driving, absolutely everything must work. The car came to us having sat for many years, first we inspected her and established very quickly that we had a real survivor and mostly original car. The engine was thoroughly checked over by Miller Ferrari of Connecticut (full report and docs available) and was found to be in very good condition with only a minor overhaul needed. The carburetors were all removed stripped down cleaned and rebuilt. All new seals, plugs and ignition kit. The radiator was sent out to be completely refurbished, all new hoses and belts fitted. A/C overhauled, replaced, cv joints, boots and clamps, water pump overhauled, timing chain tensioner seals, window systems and tracks repaired and replaced. All switches, gauges, fans and lights overhauled. Brakes and rotors overhauled. New period correct tires. Becker radio and speakers work as they should. Every nut and bolt was inspected clean repaired or replaced, no expense was spared in making this beauty sing.
This stunning Ferrari is ready for a new home and spirited long distance touring. We’ve listed a few of the items we attended to however, there is so much more we’d be happy to discuss should you decide to call or come see her by appointment only.
Car has the following:
- Rebuilt Front And Rear Brake Calipers, New Front And Rear Brake Pads and Brake Hoses, Resurfaced Brake Rotors
- New Exhaust Gaskets And Hangers
- Rebuilt Steering Idler Arm .
- Re-Conditioned Front And Rear Shocks and Upgraded Load Levelers
- New Front And Rear Suspension Bushings.
- New Front And Rear Sway Bar Bushings .
- New Rear Axle Bearings .
- New Coolant Hoses .
- New Tires .
- New Hood Supports .
- Powder Coated Suspension Coil Springs .
- Rebuilt Water Pump .
- New Trunk Seal .
- engine overhauled
- Complete Tune Up, Includes: New Spark Plugs, Ignition Points, Ignition Wires, Valve Adjustment, And Rebuilt Carburetors
- New Air Distribution Hoses In Dash And Engine Compartment
- New Air Injection Check Valves
- New Fuel Filters & Canister filter
- New Fuel Hoses
- New Air Filters
- New Coolant/Anti-Freeze
- New Heater Control Valve
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1972 Ferrari 365 (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: gpc566
Location: Southampton, New York, United States