1989 Ferrari 328 GTS
- US model sold new in Texas but exported in 1993 and changed to Euro look
- I bought the car out of long term storage where it had suffered water ingress affecting mainly electrical items
- It’s been a project of mine over the last few years and I have had a lot of work done by specialists including:
- Replaced clutch
- Replaced alternator
- Replaced starter motor
- Replaced cambelt and tensioners
- Replaced injectors
- Rebuilt fuel metering head
- Replaced fuel pump
- Fitted refurbished fuse box from GT Car Parts in Arizona
- Fitted used dashboard harness
- Brake calipers refurbished
- Leather interior refurbished (photos show it before this was done)
It now runs and drives but there are still some problems with the car including Air Con/Heater inoperative, ABS inoperative, various lights inoperative, gauges have damage from damp, and other minor things that I will have forgotten. The interior is out of the car following the leather refurb but I can put it back in before shipping.
The rare Rosso Metallic paintwork is excellent although I do believe it’s been repainted in the past. It’s a decent job though and there are no obvious signs of previous accident damage.
The only reason for sale now is that realistically I am not going to finish it for a while and I can hopefully get what I need for it due to the GBP plummeting in value over the last few days whilst you guys in the US can get it at a decent price. You might have seen that a 308 in this colour with similar miles sold on Bring-a-trailer for $142k earlier this year.
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1989 Ferrari 328 (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: performancelegends
Location: Ormskirk, United Kingdom